First a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all of my District 1 supporters for asking me to represent you for another term and championing my re-election bid. Together we will continue our common goal for recycling, composting and repairing your infrastructure.
And ‘welcome’ to all my new supporters. It has been my pleasure to meet you while walking the neighborhoods and learning what is important to you.
ELECTION DATES AND INFO:
- July 20, 2020 is the deadline to register to VOTE for me in the Primary.
- August 18, 2020 is the PRIMARY ELECTION date to vote to Re-elect Vicki Campbell for ECUA District #1.
- To request a Vote by Mail Ballot visit https://escambiavotes.com/vote-by-mail. Remember to vote to Re-elect Vicki Campbell and send them back promptly! They must be returned by July 4th.
- Early voting locations for District 1 voters will be posted as soon as the locations are confirmed.
- Early voting locations are fewer than actual Primary Voting day (August 18).
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT ABOUT AUGUST 18: MY ELECTION MAY BE DECIDED AUGUST 18 – NOT NOVEMBER 3. I NEED YOUR VOTE – ABSENTEE, MAIL, EARLY VOTING, OR AT THE POLLS ON PRIMARY DAY AUGUST 18! THAT’S WHEN IT WILL COUNT!
Yard signs will be available after the Holidays! We can deliver to your home. Please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my Vicki Campbell, ECUA District 1 Re-elect Facebook Page. You can pick them up in Beulah at 2400 W 9 Mile Road Century 21.
There is something for everyone to do! If walking door to door isn’t your thing, we need sign-wavers; you can host a neighborhood meet & greet, or help in Getting Out The Vote. Message me on FB and our campaign coordinator will be in touch.
Every little bit helps! $20 helps us to buy four-yard signs and shows you are a supporter. You can support Vicki at our secure Donation Page.
Thank you all for your help, your suggestions, and especially, YOUR VOTE ON AUGUST 18th!!!
RENEW, RECYCLE and RE-ELECT Vicki Campbell for ECUA District 1.